Missol Eco Resort’s Fall Newsletter
It’s the start of a new season at Misool. On 16th September, we reopened and welcomed guests to start a new year of transformation experiences and barefoot luxury, nestled deep in the heart of biodiversity. And we are now starting the countdown to our 10-year anniversary in October 2018. Stay tuned for more clues on that!
- Misool kitchen take-over by culinary superstars Traci Des Jardins and Mary Sue Milliken
- Sylvia Earle’s Mission Blue names the Misool Marine Reserve a Hope Spot
- What’s in a season – get a feel for Misool’s seasons and find out why we close for 2 months every year
- Food and Fun – What’s New at Misool
- Special Events
- Patagonia Portland Fundraiser to support Misool Foundation (Plus win a FREE trip to Misool)
- Fish Geek Week 2018: Book now!
- WildAid Gala 2017 (and a message of hope from Amy Tan)
- DEMA 2017
- Team Misool visits Japan
To view the entire newsletter click here, MER Newsletter.